Silk Sleep Set - Pillowcase, Eye Mask & Scrunchie - July Preorder
Our preorder botanically-dyed silk pillowcases are handmade for you to order to reduce waste and to be as water and energy-efficient as possible. As our slips are made in Melbourne, we are experiencing slight delays this month due to Covid-19. We endeavour to post your order by August 7. Please keep in mind that our preorders do sell out each month. Each pillowcase is hand-dyed in Newcastle and ethically sewn in Melbourne x
This is the ultimate set for good sleep, smooth hair and hydrated skin. Sleep on silk and never go back! Naturally hypoallergenic and nourishing for your hair and skin. Unlike cotton and linen, silk retains the moisture in your skin, smooths frizzy hair and doesn't cause sleep creases. Botanically hand-dyed with local plant materials, each Tinta pillowcase is unique and free from toxic chemicals. Silk pillowcases make the most special wedding, anniversary and birthday gifts.
Benefits of sleeping on silk:
- Prevent and manage frizzy hair. Silk doesn't cause friction like cotton or linen, meaning that it prevents breakage and retains moisture in your hair.
- Sooth dry or itchy skin. Perfect for anyone who has eczema or sensitive skin.
- Prevent sleep creases which can cause permanent marks over time.
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to allergens like dust, pollen and bed mites. Silk pillowcases can reduce symptoms for asthmatics.
- Keep your skin hydrated. Silk doesn't absorb moisture from the skin which makes it especially good for managing dry skin during the cooler months.
50 x 75 cm
Made in Australia
Silk-covered elastic strap
Drawstring travel bag
Filled with organic cotton wadding
Photography by Nicholas John Wilkins
Each botanically dyed item is an artwork in collaboration with nature. Just like plants, no two are the same and colours/patterns will differ from images here. Your Tinta pieces are one-of-a-kind and we hope you love their unique colours and markings.