Botanical Print Silk Pillowcase - June Preorder
*Our preorder botanically-dyed silk pillowcases are handmade for you to order to reduce waste and to be as water and energy-efficient as possible. This batch will be posted by late June, 2020. Each pillowcase is hand-dyed in Newcastle and ethically sewn in Melbourne. Please keep in mind that our pillowcases do sell out each month, and the next batch won't ship until July, 2020 x
Sleep on silk and never go back! Naturally hypoallergenic and nourishing for your hair and skin. Unlike cotton and linen, silk retains the moisture in your skin, smooths frizzy hair and doesn't cause sleep creases. Botanically hand-dyed with local plant materials, each Tinta pillowcase is unique. Silk pillowcases are the most special gift for newlyweds, lovers & new parents.
Benefits of sleeping on silk:
- Prevent and manage frizzy hair. Silk doesn't cause friction like cotton or linen, meaning that it prevents breakage and retains moisture in your hair.
- Sooth dry or itchy skin. Perfect for anyone who has eczema or sensitive skin.
- Prevent sleep creases which can cause permanent marks over time.
- Hypoallergenic, resistant to allergens like dust, pollen and bed mites. Silk pillowcases can reduce symptoms for asthmatics.
- Keep your skin hydrated. Silk doesn't absorb moisture from the skin which makes it especially good for managing dry skin during the cooler months.
50 x 75 cm
Made in Australia
Photography by Nicholas John Wilkins
*Each botanically dyed pillowcase is an artwork in collaboration with nature. Just like plants, no two are the same and colours/patterns will differ from images here. These images illustrate some of the patterns that are possible using our signature ingredients: rose petals and geraniums. Your pillowcases are one-of-a-kind and we hope you love their unique colours and markings.